Now there are even more reasons to become a members of The Bookworm. Members will now receive 10% off all food and drink orders. You will need to present your membership card to take advantage of this deal. The discount is non-transferable and can not be used with another discount. For information on becoming a member of The Bookworm, email usor stop by The Bookworm to apply.
- Travel Writer Bruce Wannell on Iran November 25, 2011
- What is ‘Proper’ English? May 24, 2012
- We’ve been nominated! April 24, 2012
- EWWC goes to Siberia November 1, 2012
- The Grumpiest Authors in Literary History November 9, 2012
- Internship Opportunities November 5, 2013
- Slowboat: Now in bottles! November 5, 2013
- Congrats to Alice Munro! Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature October 14, 2013
- New coffee specials! October 13, 2013
- Who made the cut? 2013 Man Booker longlist announced July 25, 2013
- D: Joan Acocella, the New Yorker's dance critic, app...
- Hernán REYES: The best "Watering Hole" I have ever adopted, in...
- world clock: Travel Writer Bruce Wannell on Iran - The Bookworm...
A Dance with the Dragon Artlink Beijing Beijing Postcards Bi Feiyu CityWeekend Douglas Coupland Edward McDonald Electric Shadows English Trackers Expats Financial Times Glenfiddich Han Han Ian Johnson Julia Boyd Julian Barnes Leslie Chang Lev Grossman Li Er Man Booker Marshall McLuhan Masage Most beautiful bookstores Mo Yan National Book Awards New Yorker Nobel Prize NYRB Ochre and Ink Omar Musa Paul French RAS Robots Salon Summer Reading Recommendations The Beijinger The Bookworm The Magicians Tim Luard Translation Slam Whiskey Tasting Yoram Bauman Yu Hua Zhou Xiaoping